Project References (Microcontroller)
The fascination that after switching the device on it acts in exactly that manner we have programmed in painful detail work before is with us since the very first day. You cannot compare microcontroller programming with the development of PC-based applications - you are much, much closer to the device. With our microcontroller programming and software development we share our acquired know-how with you.
Switching Unit for Communication Lines
This device is used for telecontrol within the airport area. The main target during development was the design of hardware and software for extreme long-time operation.
- Short development period
- Economical price level
- Small scale manufacture
- Controlled by an 8051 derivate
- Use of a telecontrol protocol
- Design of hardware and software for operation for years
Hardware design and development by our partner company TIGRIS Elektronik GmbH. Mikrocontroller programming in C (C51 Compiler, Keil). Realization of the standardized telecontrol protocol. Implementation of several security options.
Control for a Biochemical Analytical System
This inline measurement system for the pharmaceutic industry comprehends its microprocessor controlled functionality onto only one board. The manufacturing costs are thereby lowered considerably.
- Fitting the board size to the case used by the customer
- High level language programming of the microcontroller
- Modular implementation of the hardware driver
- ISP capability of the hardware
- Interrupt handling of four serial and one parallel port
Hardware design and development by our partner company TIGRIS Elektronik GmbH. 80C515 microcontroller programming in C (C51 Compiler, Keil). Usage of address bus decoding for control of each function cluster. Implementation of several security options.
Recording and Valuation of Gas Concentrations
This system is controlled by an 8051 derivate. A two-wire bus connects distributed gas sensors with the main system, which periodically requests and monitors the actual measurement data.
- Observation of the actual measurement values on each channel for given top and bottom limits
- An independent designed alarm administration (self-maintaining; self-erasing etc.) for each channel
- Free configurable printout of the alarm events via a directly connected printer
- Visualisation on a graphical LCD display
- Configuration of the whole system via an optional connected PC
Development of a specific serial bus system for sensor connection by our partner company TIGRIS Elektronik GmbH. Interrupt-driven microcontroller programming of an 8051 derivate in C. Menu controlled LCD display with five buttons and two key switches. Optional connection of a PC via RS232. Design of a configuration program with LabWindows/CVI (National Instruments).
Gas Measurement in Liquids within the Power Station Area
This system called "Hydrolyt" is a portable measurement system for aquisition and display of gas concentrations in liquids, used in the power station area.
- Record of flow, temperature and current for the purpose of determining the gas concentration
- Alarm function as soon as margins are exceeded
- Automatic system calibration
- Longtime data acquisition up to two months
- Graphical visualization on a LCD
- Read-out and process of the measurement values via PC
Designing of the compact sized hardware by our partner company TIGRIS Elektronik GmbH. Providing of analog and relay outputs to connect detector units. Interrupt-driven microcontroller programming of an 8051 derivate (80C320) using C. Menu control on the LCD with four buttons. Optional connection of a PC via RS232. Designing of a computer program for the data analysis, using LabWindows/CVI (National Instruments).